Leica iCON robot 60 – Robotic Total Station
The Leica iCON robot 60 robotic total station perfects one-person construction layout and 3D machine control. Simplify your work on site with this total station’s high performance tracking, innovative lock, and find mechanisms and software tailored per work step. Get faster and optimised results with the powerful iCONstruct field software as a remote control.
The iCON robot 60 robotic total station provides you several unique features to complete your jobs faster, easier and more accurately:
- Setup Pilot – world’s first fully automatic setup measurement method
- Cube Search – boosts prism search to a maximum
- Target Snap – ignores other prisms, just locks to yours
- ATACK support for Leica PaveSmart 3D
One instrument for many Tasks
iCON robot 60 is designed to manage all your various construction layout and survey tasks and is also optimised for precise 3D positioning with your iCON 3D machine control solutions. Versatile and highly efficient, it provides you save and quick return on investment.
- Layout lines for footings or chalk line for formwork on foundation
- Layout points on blinding layer such as pipe insert or cut-outs before pouring concrete
- MEP layout of wall penetrations for pipes, hanger locations for HVAC and duct work, inserts and slits for sheet metal work
Controlling a wide variety of construction machines, such as curb and gutter or milling machines, asphalt or concrete pavers, and graders or dozers