Leica Zeno 20 GIS Collector
Simple, accurate and rugged asset management
The Leica Zeno 20 is so much more than just GPS – it is a fusion of great technologies. Powerful and easy, it’s the ultimate geospatial workhorse. Capable and fast. It will change the way you work and bring more to your day.
Leveraging the strength of cutting-edge technology in one remarkably compact device, the Leica Zeno 20 changes the way field personal captures GIS data daily.
- So simplistic it will become your indispensable tool
- So accurate you will always be sure
- So productive it will change your workday
gamtec and apogeetec, both new innovative technologies developed by the Hexagon Geosystems Group, solve the number one problem encountered by field personal when working in challenging GNSS environments: to be able to collect reliable and accurate positioning data, at any time, from anywhere.
Better satellite acquisition with stronger signals combined with contactless offset measuring create a radically new solution, with much more safety, new developed survey grade accuracy and enormous time-savings. It’s truly comprehensive and second to none.
- Durable IP67 dust and waterproof rating
- Largest best-in-class outdoor screen
- Ergonomic and weight optimised design
- Windows Embedded Handheld (WEH) 6.5.3 or Android
- Leica Geosystems or BYOS (bring your own software)
- Full choice of GNSS configuration
- Optimised GNSS performance
- gamtec: Combination of DISTO™ S910 with Zeno 20 closes gaps where GNSS is not working anymore
- Out-of-the-box and straight to work experience
- The simplicity of the Zeno 20 software lets any non GIS or surveying professional use it – simplicity without limitations
- Zeno 20 offers direct integration to the Hexagon Imagery Program and Open Street Map services
Service and Support
- Benefit from Leica Geosystems global service & support network with 320 service centres in 97 countries
- Intuitive Zeno Mobile software or fully ArcGIS™ integrated Zeno Field
- With Zeno Connect you can add any app you want