The Trimble Juno® 5 series is the smart integrated solution for your field workers, to keep them connected and in touch. Compatible with GIS-oriented Trimble workflows, the Juno 5 is the smart solution your team can trust for standardizing inspections and asset management.
* Familiar, easy-to-use, smartphone form factor
* Works with professional software for GIS workflows
* Large, sunlight readable screen
* Stay in touch with the office—integrated communications available
* Rugged for work in all conditions
* Optional 1D/2D barcode scanner and enhanced GPS versions
Smartphone-inspired mobile GIS
Bringing GIS out to the field
* Ideal for navigation, data collection, asset management and data maintenance projects.
* Convenient, rugged package: high-sensitivity GNSS, Windows Embedded Handheld OS, office applications, camera and cellular connectivity.
* Optional built in communications for sending and receiving calls or data on the job.
A smarter approach to field productivity
* Combines the convenience of a smartphone with professional rugged design, for true confidence in the field.
* Rugged MIL-STD-810G specs with IP68 rating ensures you can work in the toughest conditions.
* Large screen for easy viewing of data, maps, and photos even in direct sunlight.
* Integrated GNSS receiver delivers 2 to 4 meter accuracy in real time or after postprocessing. Optional enhanced GPS version achieves 1 to 2 meter accuracy in real time.
Options for flexibility
* Available in different versions to meet your workflow requirements: Enhanced GPS in real-time, 1D/2D barcode.
* Complete the solution with Trimble GIS field software, such as TerraFlex™, TerraSync™ or Positions™ Mobile extension, and office software such as Positions Desktop add-in or GPS Pathfinder Office. Also compatible with Esri® ArcPad®.