The Trimble® R1 is a rugged, compact, lightweight GNSS receiver that provides professional-grade positioning information to any connected mobile device using Bluetooth® connectivity.
* Small, rugged, lightweight GNSS receiver for great mobility
* Flexibility to choose your data collection device
* Bluetooth connection to Trimble handhelds or consumer-grade smart devices
* Provides higher-accuracy location data
* Flexible, professional data collection in more places
* Optional ViewPoint RTX provides submeter accuracy via IP or satellite
Delivering professional-level positions to everyone
* Purpose-built for mapping and GIS users in a variety of organizations, including environmental agencies, government departments, and utility companies.
* Enables you to collect higher-accuracy location data with the device you already use—whether it’s a modern smart device, such as a mobile phone or tablet, or a traditional integrated data collection handheld or tablet.
* Achieve a greater level of reliable spatial accuracy than your current smartphone or tablet is able to provide on its own.
* Compatible with a variety of devices to ensure your current technology investments are maximized
* Upgrade to the latest smart devices whenever needed.
* Able to be shared among multiple devices.
Built to work the way you do
* Rugged, lightweight, and compact, the Trimble R1 can go wherever you go.
* Weighs just 187 g and measures 11.2 cm x 6.8 cm x 2.7 cm.
* Cable-free operation with Bluetooth® connectivity.
* Can be pole-mounted, carried in a vest pocket, or attached to a belt using the optional belt pouch for ease of use.
* All-day battery life gives you a full day in the field.
* Built to last with certified MIL-STD-810 ruggedness with IP65 rating.
Professional data collection in more places
* Capable of supporting multiple satellite constellations, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou for a truly global solution.
* Delivers GNSS positions in real-time without the need for post-processing.
* Correction sources such as SBAS, VRS, or RTX networks provide reliable GNSS information worldwide.
* Use with the optional Trimble ViewPoint™ RTX™ service* and achieve submeter accuracy via IP with cellular connectivity, or over satellite L-band.
* Works with Trimble and third-party software.
* RTX available through Trimble applications