The Nightfox 100V is our easiest to use night vision device. Three buttons (controlling the power, zoom, and IR illumination) and a focus wheel are right at your fingertips. Set up the 100V for extended periods, such as wildlife observation, using the tripod thread on the base.There are 7 levels of IR illumination to use in different conditions. The highest level is powerful enough that it provides clear vision up to and over 100m at night. The 3x magnification (6x with digital zoom) brings out the detail in the widescreen image.
You’ll need 8x AA batteries (not included). Use alkaline, lithium, or rechargeable NiMH with a capacity of at least 2000mAh.
• 3x magnification, great for short and long-range viewing
• 100 metre (110yd) range at night
• Easy to use, just three operating buttons
• Widescreen viewing monitor
• 6hrs battery life on eight AA batteries