• The Nightfox 110R is a great option for recording footage and long range viewing, thanks to 7x magnification. Set up the 110R for extended periods, such as wildlife observation, using the tripod thread on the base.
• There are 7 levels of IR illumination to use in different conditions. The highest level is powerful enough to provide clear vision up to 150m at night.
• You’ll need 4x AA batteries (not included). Use alkaline, lithium, or rechargeable NiMH with a capacity of at least 2000mAh. You’ll also need to insert a micro SD memory card (maximum 32GB) if you wish to record footage.
• 7x magnification for long-range viewing
• 150 metres (165yd) range at night
• Recording capability (micro SD card required)
• Carry case included
• 3hrs battery life on 4x AA batteries