The Nightfox Cape can be used either as a pair of helmet mounted night vision goggles, or as handheld night vision binoculars. With 1x magnification and covert 940nm infrared LEDs, the Cape is very much designed for close-quarters use.
• The Cape has a GoPro-style mounting point on the top of the device. To mount the Cape to a tactical helmet, use camera accessories designed for GoPro.
• Perfect for Airsoft! The Cape features Replaceable lens caps for both the IR bulb and the digital sensor are there to help protect the optics in Airsoft matches.
• You’ll need 4x AA batteries (not included). Use alkaline, lithium, or rechargeable NiMH with a capacity of at least 2000mAh. You’ll also need to insert a micro SD memory card (maximum 32GB) if you wish to record footage.
• 1x optical magnification, 50 metre (55yd) viewing range at night
• Perfect for Airsoft
• Mount to a tactical helmet
• Low Glow 940nm infrared LED
• Recording functionality